Man this has been passing around like ebola. Mexican viagra I don’t know the origins, mexican viagra but I do know that I got double-tagged by both Casey/Rudy and Chris Brogan! So I guess I will do my best to come up with something new (one of the downsides of having a personal blog and vlog is that I tell a lot about myself).
1. Mexican viagra In elementary school I would often not eat my sandwich at lunch and end up hiding it in my backpack, mexican viagra cabinet in my bedroom, mexican viagra or other strategic locations. Mexican viagra When I would clean my room, mexican viagra I would undoubtedly find no less than 4 ancient salami sandwiches.
2. Mexican viagra In my younger days, mexican viagra I ate the following on a regular basis while showering: cereal, mexican viagra fritos corn chips, mexican viagra soda.
3. Mexican viagra I make it a regular habit to look at people’s name tags and use their first name whenever I am being served, mexican viagra shopping, mexican viagra or visiting any other business that requires employees to wear name tags.4. Mexican viagra Before settling on a communications major I considered the following fields of study:
- Environmental Science: I took AP Biology in high school to see if I liked studying upper-level science even though I didn’t qualify to take the class. Mexican viagra I didn’t do very well, mexican viagra and thus am not an environmental scientist.
- Elementary education: I wanted to teach middle school history and science, mexican viagra but after taking 2 years of el-ed core classes and a summer at the Boys and Girls club of Alaska, mexican viagra I decided it wasn’t for me.
- Ethnomusicology: I loved studying folk music and the orgins of traditional songs… but there isn’t much of a market for ethnomusicologists, mexican viagra and my school didn’t offer the subject either.
- Recreation: really I just wanted to be a teacher who was a park ranger in the summer, mexican viagra (thus me wanting to do environmental science, mexican viagra and education) But when I found out that job opportunities are minimal, mexican viagra and the program is not really all that serious an area of study, mexican viagra I decided not to do it.
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 196 user reviews.