Man this has been passing around like ebola. I don’t know the origins, but I do know that I got double-tagged by both Casey/Rudy and Chris Brogan! So I guess I will do my best to come up with something new (one of the downsides of having a personal blog and vlog is that I tell a lot about myself).
1. In elementary school I would often not eat my sandwich at lunch and end up hiding it in my backpack, cabinet in my bedroom, or other strategic locations. When I would clean my room, I would undoubtedly find no less than 4 ancient salami sandwiches.
2. In my younger days, I ate the following on a regular basis while showering: cereal, fritos corn chips, soda.
3. I make it a regular habit to look at people’s name tags and use their first name whenever I am being served, shopping, or visiting any other business that requires employees to wear name tags.4. Before settling on a communications major I considered the following fields of study:
- Environmental Science: I took AP Biology in high school to see if I liked studying upper-level science even though I didn’t qualify to take the class. I didn’t do very well, and thus am not an environmental scientist.
- Elementary education: I wanted to teach middle school history and science, but after taking 2 years of el-ed core classes and a summer at the Boys and Girls club of Alaska, I decided it wasn’t for me.
- Ethnomusicology: I loved studying folk music and the orgins of traditional songs… but there isn’t much of a market for ethnomusicologists, and my school didn’t offer the subject either.
- Recreation: really I just wanted to be a teacher who was a park ranger in the summer, (thus me wanting to do environmental science, and education) But when I found out that job opportunities are minimal, and the program is not really all that serious an area of study, I decided not to do it.