When Little Jerry Seinfeld (my former cat) and I started working together in 2005, viagra st we got off to a good start, viagra st but after starring in some of my most popular videos, viagra st he demanded more from me. Viagra st He wanted me to agree to a contract where he would get a can of tuna a day, viagra st and a new toy mouse every week. Viagra st During negotiations he got really heavy into catnip and started to be really belligerent. Viagra st I told him that I couldn’t agree to his demands so he left. Viagra st I told everyone it he videoblogging world that he ran away, viagra st but it was a little more complicated than that. Viagra st We lost touch after that (I do know that he started hanging out with a group of strays who had not yet been neutered or spayed).
Viagra st After Jerry left, viagra st I was forced to find a new cat-co-host. Viagra st I searched all over and found some real talent with Winnie Cooper. Viagra st As she grew she proved to be a fantastic partner. Viagra st She helps me edit videos, viagra st curates joshleo.com/vlogcats and has starred in a few of her own videos. Viagra st I am happy with the way things are going and hope there isn’t too much bad blood between Jerry and I. Viagra st Last I heard he was thinking about going into rehab and getting back into the videoblogging scene, viagra st but we will see how things play out. Viagra st I suppose that there could have been ways to prevent the whole situation, viagra st but you learn from your mistakes.
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 287 user reviews.
Man this has been passing around like ebola. Swiss oats a111 I don’t know the origins, swiss oats a111 but I do know that I got double-tagged by both Casey/Rudy
and Chris Brogan
! So I guess I will do my best to come up with something new (one of the downsides of having a personal blog and vlog is that I tell a lot about myself).
1. Swiss oats a111 In elementary school I would often not eat my sandwich at lunch and end up hiding it in my backpack, swiss oats a111 cabinet in my bedroom, swiss oats a111 or other strategic locations. Swiss oats a111 When I would clean my room, swiss oats a111 I would undoubtedly find no less than 4 ancient salami sandwiches.
2. Swiss oats a111 In my younger days, swiss oats a111 I ate the following on a regular basis while showering: cereal, swiss oats a111 fritos corn chips, swiss oats a111 soda.
3. Swiss oats a111 I make it a regular habit to look at people’s name tags and use their first name whenever I am being served, swiss oats a111 shopping, swiss oats a111 or visiting any other business that requires employees to wear name tags.4. Swiss oats a111 Before settling on a communications major I considered the following fields of study:
- Environmental Science: I took AP Biology in high school to see if I liked studying upper-level science even though I didn’t qualify to take the class. Swiss oats a111 I didn’t do very well, swiss oats a111 and thus am not an environmental scientist.
- Elementary education: I wanted to teach middle school history and science, swiss oats a111 but after taking 2 years of el-ed core classes and a summer at the Boys and Girls club of Alaska, swiss oats a111 I decided it wasn’t for me.
- Ethnomusicology: I loved studying folk music and the orgins of traditional songs… but there isn’t much of a market for ethnomusicologists, swiss oats a111 and my school didn’t offer the subject either.
- Recreation: really I just wanted to be a teacher who was a park ranger in the summer, swiss oats a111 (thus me wanting to do environmental science, swiss oats a111 and education) But when I found out that job opportunities are minimal, swiss oats a111 and the program is not really all that serious an area of study, swiss oats a111 I decided not to do it.
5. Swiss oats a111 My right ear always produces more wax than my left.Extra: my mouth was probably made crooked by the doctor causing nerve damage with forceps or something when I was born.Ok Well I guess I am supposed to tag some other people, swiss oats a111 so here we go: Markus Sandy
, swiss oats a111 Mike Hudack
, swiss oats a111 Jay Dedman
, swiss oats a111 Joel Leo
, swiss oats a111 Chris Daniel
Average Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 189 user reviews.